Everyone loves a great deal, right?
Well, I absolutely do. In fact, getting friends’ advice on their favorite bargains always saves me time and money, because they’ve done the “market research” for me! So, I’m listing a dozen of my favorite good deals for you. These are off the top of my head, and things I use almost daily at work or at home. I sure hope you see one on the list that you want to try for yourself.
1. Possibly the softest pajamas on the planet. Gilligan & O’Malley® Fluid Knit separates $12.99 to $19.99 from Target. Really, I have every color top and pants available. They are the perfect end to a day wearing skinny jeans and heels.
TO GET PRETTY
2. Special-eyes Maybelinne Volum Express It’s similar to Dior Show mascara but at a fraction of the cost! $5.94
3. Get smooth locks with Organix Brazillian Keratin shampoo & conditioner $7.49
4. Fight Frizz Suave Morrocan oil $5.49
5. Moisturize gently Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fragrance Free from drugstore.com $12.89
6. Dash and Albert rugs Indoor, outdoor, and everything in between! Starting under $100, we can’t keep these at our showroom!
7. Ribba gallery frames $9.99 Ikea has some great simple frames that will get you started on a fabulous gallery wall to show off your favorite family photos!
8. Welcome White Dinnerware from Crate and Barrel starts as $3.95. It’s simple and chic, and you can keep it forever. Just add the Hermes dinnerware additions as needed;)
9. Simple white or ivory coverlet sets from Overstock.com. Buy this first, and then all you need are a few amazing pillows to create a gorgeous bed. These sets start below $60.00.
10. Any event is more fun with some hanging paper lanterns. Things just feel more festive! And you can buy them for a song! Try Oriental Trading Company party supplies. Individual lanterns start at around $10.
FOOD AND DRINK
11. Calling All Angels Chardonnay $9.99 Lead singer Patrick Monahan of Train fame started a vineyard, and this is one of his yummy wines. Each varietal is named after a hit song which is pretty fun fodder too.
12. Rex Goliath Zinfandel $7.00 One of our friends that’s quite the expert on wine suggested this inexpensive crowd pleaser. Not as much spice as most Zinfandel, so it suits most people’s palettes just fine.
Happy shopping (and saving;)