a dozen things about me
1. I have red hair. I own lots of anti-frizz products and a 430 degree flat iron.
2. My husband’s name is Mark. We met in 1998, but didn’t marry until October of 2006. Believe me, it’s a long story! But in the wise words of Rascal Flatts, “God bless the broken road…”
3. I have two 8 year old “fur babies,” Scout (a girl) and Neyland (a boy.) Both are totally unaware they are Yorkshire Terriers. Both are totally adorable.
4. I was born in Henderson, Tennessee. It’s west of Nashville and east of Memphis. I live in Nashville.
5. I love a good spray tan. I’m naturally the color of a cotton ball.
6. I have a shelter magazine addiction. If it has a pretty house anywhere near it I have a subscription to it. I broke up with fashion magazines- They were way too hard on the self-esteem.
7. My favorite place in the whole world is a very quiet beach. The bigger the umbrella the better.
8. I majored in Art History at the University of Tennessee. Since then I have attended 3 design schools.
9. I paint in my free time- canvases, not walls.
10. I have sweet parents, a wonderful sister, and a precious 3 year old nephew.
11. After a long work day, sometimes I drink wine and shop online…The combination is extremely dangerous.
12. I’m equal parts excited and nervous about entering the blogosphere. This is a whole new world to me! But as my dad once said, “Take a chance, Columbus did!”
So, let’s get sailin’!